Warranty-i-LOCK / i-LOCKER
Terms & Conditions
- Commencing from Invoice Date, will provide Two Year Warranty to customers.
- In order to obtain the Two Year Warranty, customer must use The Company approved installers for product installation and keep this Warranty Card together with the official Invoice for inspection during warranty service.
- For service inquiries within warranty period, please call our Warranty Service Whatsapp, 65332262.
- All warranty service within the product warranty period shall be rendered by The Company approved technician only.
- This Warranty does not cover:
- Replacement of any external parts such as outer shell, keypad and battery so on; any accessories and parts that are not included in the lock body.
- Damage caused by Misuse of the product, not following the User Manual, repair or modification by unapproved personnel, Negligence, Accident or Natural Calamities beyond The Company's control.
- Please retain this Warranty Card and present it together with the Purchase Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer to our technicians for inspection when service is rendered.
- If the information recorded in this Warranty Card mismatch with that on Purchase Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer, warranty service will not be provided. This Warranty Card will be voided if it is altered or amended.
- If the customer loses this Warranty Card, The Company reserves the right to provide warranty service or not.
- This Warranty is valid for Hong Kong only.
- The warranty service described in this Warranty Card is on product itself and will continue to apply for the period specified in clause (1) , regardless of change of ownership or location. Customers are responsible for all extra warranty service charges associated with change of ownership or relocation of the product.
Download file here.